Make the most of rasterized scanned drawings, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models. With powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools, AutoCAD® Raster Design software helps you to easily clean up, edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar AutoCAD® environment for use in AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Architecture, AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, AutoCAD® Electrical, AutoCAD® Map 3D, AutoCAD® Mechanical, AutoCAD® MEP, AutoCAD® P&ID, and Autodesk® Topobase? software.
* Timesaving image display features?Use a wide range of image data, embed images, insert and export images, and use a polygonal mask boundary to display image subsets.
* Image editing and cleanup?Includes commands for despeckle, bias, mirror, and touchup.
* Raster entity manipulation (REM)?Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives; easily erase raster lines, arcs, and circles.
* Vectorization tools, including OCR?One-pick vectorization tools give you more accurate results when you create lines and polylines from raster data. Optical character recognition (OCR) for converting drawings.
* Image transformation functionality and georeferenced image display and analysis tools?When used with AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and Autodesk To