AutoCAD Plant 3D Plant Design Software
3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects
Design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD® Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D is included in the Autodesk® Plant Design Suites.
* Workspace?Purpose-built user interface for 3D plant design.
* Specifications and catalogs?Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogs (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogs to meet project requirements.
* Piping, equipment, and structure?Model spec-driven pipelines and components semiautomatically or manually. Includes a customizable library of standard equipment elements. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
* Construction documents?Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
* Search and report?Query and manipulate data. Generate materials reports. Export to PCF files.
* AutoCAD P&ID integration?Integrated functionality enables data consistency.
* Autodesk Navisworks compatibility?Seamlessly perform whole-project review.
* Spec converter?Import specs from other applications.